RFID in tools
Meet NeoTAG®, a super compact transponder that works in rough environments - even from within metal. A true groundbreaking technology – minimum size, maximum range.
This RFID technology by Neosid is a more durable alternative to barcodes. As an example, it can sit in tools - ideal for Industry 4.0 and Connected Manufacturing.
As an additional feature: this innovative RFID tag comes with sparring and technical knowhow to actually make it work as it comes with an R&D department that can calculate induction/magnetic simulations. Neosid is a true customizing company where focus always has been on R&D and customer solutions instead of standard. Still, Neosid also provide standard solutions.
- Miniaturized RFID tags in different frequency ranges
- Extremely compact with high reading range
- Customized range size
- Standard solutions always available
- Reliable – also in rough environments
- Powerhouse as small as 2.6 mm x 2.6 mm x 2.4 mm.
- Ferrite core optimizes reading from within a metallic environment at 13.56 MHz.
- NeoTAG® is packed in thermoplastic synthetic material that possesses high strength and demonstrates high resistance to mechanical loads, chemical substances and heat.
Where to use NeoTAG®
- Maintenance and service
- Fire departments and safety technology
- Military equipment due to short reading distance
- Foundries, steel mills and chain manufacturing plants
- Shipbuilding and aerospace industry
- Power plants and wind energy
- Tunnel and bridge construction
- Lifting gear and slings
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Industry 4.0 (I4.0)
and many others
Tagged Toolmaking with RFID - a case or two
So what is the purpose of a RFID in tools?
Is it a valid business case with a reasonable turnover? Or is it just hot air?
Click on the business cases and be convinced.
Neosid business case from Kadia.
Neosid business case from Hoffmann Group.